Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hello again.
So after looking at my entry yesterday, I realized I wrote way too much. especially for a first entry. therefore, I'm writing a short one today.

All right. Today was minimum day which I LOOOOVE because I get out at 12. 4 hours of school is most definitely better than the 6ish i'm usually there for. But, this makes normal days feel even longer than usually, so tomorrow is not going to be fun. besides the fact that i have an anatomy quiz and calc test anyway.
So my biggest concern right now is my solo audition! A song would help, definitely. I'm thinking Good Luck by Basement Jaxx. Haven't heard of it? Go now and listen to it. There's a lot I can do with it, but idk. I'm not feeling it 100%. And, I need a song for my class dance audition too. Yeah, we'll see about that.

Okay, time to study. yippee.
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment